- King size or twin bed
- Rollaway bed is possible
- Unlimited access to the fitness room
- Capsule coffee machine available in the room
- Electric kettle for making Coffee and Tea
- Bathrobes and slippers available in the room
- Bottle of water available in the room every day
- Unlimited access to the spa for the duration of the stay (sauna, salt chamber)
- 25% discount in Artista restaurant on the a la carte offer for an entire stay
- Luxury cosmetics
- Garage parking
- Extended breakfast – a glass (0,1 l) of sparkling wine, freshly squeezed juice, and an additional choice of a la carte breakfast
Balcony Suite (63 m²) offers wonderful views over the rooftops of Prague from the only Hotel’s balcony.
Bellevue Suite (65 m²) with an al secco ceiling painting, and spacious living room with an amazing city view.
Belvedere Suite (83 m²) is a breathtaking suite with a comfortable bedroom, a hall with an antique desk, and a large living room.
Le Palais Suite (84 m²) is a wonderful suite with a comfortable bedroom, hall with an antique desk, and a large living room.
Bohème Suite (94 m²) offers fantastic views and has two separate living rooms with separate entrances. The suite features original paintings on its walls.
Belle Époque Suite (72 m²) is a unique suite with original ceiling frescoes depicting celebrating angels. The spacious living room incorporates an open fireplace.
Marold Suite (72 m²) has a large living room with a remarkably realistic oil-on-plaster faux-bois ceiling, a separate bedroom, and a wonderful marble bathroom. The luxurious atmosphere is highlighted by an open fireplace in the living room.